Effect control is a small but very flexible project for switching up to 5 effect loops. It features 4 diiferent modes:
- Mode 1: Every Loop can be switched on and off individually.
- Mode 2: Radiobutton mode, the one selected loop is active.
- Mode 3: Fake radiobutton mode, only one loop is active, but can also switched off for true-bypass.
- Mode 4: Cycle mode, the individual loops can be switched in order, SW1 switches up, SW2 down.
The kit also includes an additional Master-Bypass switch, to switch all loops to Bypass with one klick.
This kit is a creation by TH Custom Effects in cooperation with Musikding.de. If you have any problem with the content of the kits like mising or wrong parts, please contact Musikding (Klaus) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any technical problem relating to building this project, please contact Thomas at diy.thcustom.com.
Here´s the parts list: Parts List (BOM)
This kit contains all parts you need to build a fully functional effect pedal. Not included in the kit, but also good to have:
- Aluminium enclosure: select one from top
- 9V DC power supply
- Decal, transfer or transparent sheets for labeling
Effect Control docs.