The Madamp A15Mk2 is a two-channel 15W guitar tube amp with "american" sound, providing the following features:
- Two channels with independent volume and tone controls
- 2x 6V6 power tubes (15W at 8 or 16 Ohm)
- Switchable Power Amp Filter (Smooth)
- Channel 1: american Brownface Sound
- Switchable Bass Boost (Fat)
- Channel 2: american High Gain Sound
- Switchable additional Tube Stage for modern Ultra High Gain Sound
- Buffered tube-driven F/X Loop
The A15Mk2 kit contains all needed parts to build your own tube amp:
- Tubes, sockets, power and output transformer
- Resistors, capacitors, potentiometers
- Switches, plug sockets, power cord, fuse holders and fuses
- Wire, cable, screws, solder lugs, boards and so on
- Aluminium chassis (WxDxH 432 x 254 x 51 mm)
- Detailed, comprehensive english documentation (electronically). Building instructions (32 pages), schematic, layout plan (wiring scheme).Layout plan for the front panel (amphead or combo) and the backplane (sample) (amphead or combo). Drilling plan for the chassis.
Additionally you will need the following parts:
- Knobs (for 6mm or 6,3mm shaft). Please don´t use chickenhead or similarly big knobs, as the space between the pots is quite narrow.
- Enclosure/Cabinet (wooden top or combo)
- Speaker (8Ohm or 16Ohm)
- Front panel (design your own panel or order take the A15Mk2 Deluxe)
The documents are shipped in an extra email. If you don´t get the docs on the same day as the shipping confirmation, please tell me. It can happen the docs get stuck in a spam filter.