The A15Mk2 is a two-channel 15W guitar tube amp with "american" sound. Channel 1 features a classic Brownface sound, channel 2 delivers american High-Gain.
Attention: Due to the current tube supply situation, no tubes are included in the kit until further notice. The price has been adjusted accordingly!
The Madamp A15Mk2 Deluxe features a ready drilled and painted steel chassis and 24mm Alpha Potentiometer.
Providing the following features:
- Two channels with independent volume and tone controls
- 2x 6V6 power tubes (15W at 8 or 16 Ohm)
- Switchable Power Amp Filter (Smooth)
- Channel 1: american Brownface Sound
- Switchable Bass Boost (Fat)
- Channel 2: american High Gain Sound
- Switchable additional Tube Stage for modern Ultra High Gain Sound
- Buffered tube-driven F/X Loop
The A15Mk2 Deluxe contains all needed parts to build your own tube amp:
- Sockets, power and output transformer
- Resistors, capacitors, potentiometers
- Switches, plug sockets, power cord, fuse holders and fuses
- Wire, cable, screws, solder lugs, boards and so on
- Ready drilled and painted steel chassis (WxDxH 432 x 254 x 51 mm)
- Detailed, comprehensive english documentation (electronically). Building instructions (27 pages), schematic, layout plan (wiring scheme).Layout plan for the front panel (amphead or combo) and the backplane (sample) (amphead or combo). Drilling plan for the chassis.
Additionally you will need the following parts:
- Knobs (6,3mm shaft). Please don´t use chickenhead or similarly big knobs. The distance between the pots is 30mm.
- Enclosure/Cabinet (wooden top or combo)
- Speaker (8Ohm or 16Ohm)
The documents are shipped in an extra email. If you don´t get the docs on the same day as the shipping confirmation, please tell me. It can happen the docs get stuck in a spam filter.