The Madamp M15Mk1 is a two-channel 15W guitar tube amp with "british" sound, providing the following features:
- Two channels with independent volume and tone controls
- Push/Pull power amp with 15W into 8 Ohm or 16 Ohm
- Channel 1 is based on the Marshall 18W with additional "Fat" switch (Bass Boost). It provides power amp distortion at higher volumes (Clean at lower volumes).
- Channel 2 is based on the Marshall JTM, but provides more gain. It provides preamp distortion at low volumes.
- Variable sound (from clean to crunch) with both channels
- Loud enough for playing with a band and real power tube distortion without crashing the windows :-)
The M15Mk1 contains all needed parts to build your own tube amp:
- Tubes, sockets, power and output transformer
- Resistors, capacitors, potentiometers
- Switches, plug sockets, power cord, fuse holders and fuses
- Wire, cable, screws, solder lugs, boards and so on
- Aluminium chassis (WxDxH 432 x 254 x 51 mm)
- Detailed, comprehensive english documentation (electronically). Building instructions (27 pages), schematic, layout plan (wiring scheme). Layout plan for the front panel (amphead or combo) and backplane (amphead or combo).
Additionally following parts are required:
- 7 Knobs (for 6mm and 6,3mm shaft)
- Enclosure/Cabinet (wooden top or combo)
- Speaker (8Ohm or 16Ohm)
- Front panel
Die Anleitung wird in einer eMail versandt. Sollte diese nicht am gleichen Tag wie die Versand-Bestätigungs eMail ankommen, bitte Bescheid geben. Manchmal kommt es vor, dass die Anleitung im Spam-Filter hängen bleibt.