The Madamp M15Mk1 is a two-channel 15W guitar tube amp with "british" sound, providing the following features:
- Two channels with independent volume and tone controls
- Push/Pull power amp with 15W into 8 Ohm or 16 Ohm
- Channel 1 is based on the Marshall 18W with additional "Fat" switch (Bass Boost). It provides power amp distortion at higher volumes (Clean at lower volumes).
- Channel 2 is based on the Marshall JTM, but provides more gain. It provides preamp distortion at low volumes.
- Variable sound (from clean to crunch) with both channels
- Loud enough for playing with a band and real power tube distortion without crashing the windows :-)
The M15Mk1 contains all needed parts to build your own tube amp:
- Tubes, sockets, power and output transformer
- Resistors, capacitors, potentiometers
- Switches, plug sockets, power cord, fuse holders and fuses
- Wire, cable, screws, solder lugs, boards and so on
- completely finished steel enclosure, drilled and painted (WxDxH 432 x 254 x 51 mm)
- Detailed, comprehensive english documentation (electronically). Building instructions (27 pages), schematic, layout plan (wiring scheme).
Additionally following parts are required:
- 7 Knobs (for 6mm and 6,3mm shaft, the distance between the pots is 34mm.)
- Enclosure/Cabinet (wooden top or combo)
- Speaker (8Ohm or 16Ohm)
The documents are shipped in an extra email. If you don´t get the docs on the same day as the shipping confirmation, please tell me. It can happen the docs get stuck in a spam filter.