The Madamp G3 Rock is a flexible little 3W bedroom guitar amp with the following features::
- Single channel with Gain, Treble/Middle/Bass, and Volume for Clean und Crunch and more.
- Real Push/Pull power amp with phase inverter, enough headroom for all sounds.
- Low power gives you real power amp overdrive at a bearable volume level.
The kit for the G3 Rock contains all necessary parts to build a complete and fully working amp:
- tubes, sockets, power- and output transformer
- Resistors, capacitors, potentiometer.
- Switches, jacks, cable, fuses and lnobs.
- Wiring material, screws, terminal strips and so on...
- Ready drilled and painted steel chassis (WxDxH 254 x 152 x 51 mm) for hanging mounting with threaded holes.
Complete documentation in electronic form:
- Comprehensive, pictured build documentation (22 pages).
- Schematic and wiring layout.
- Sheet with all voltages for troubleshooting.
You only need an enclosures, headshell or combo to go on stage.
The documentation is sent by eMail. If you should not get this on the same day as you get the shipping confirmation, please tell us. Sometimes it gets caught in spam folders.
If you have any question to this amp or technical problems, just ask Martin directly in the forum: Madamp support Forum.
For questions on missing or worng parts, please contact us through the contact form: Musikding contact.